Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 August 2011

A diFFerEnt IFtaR


Journey started, not unusually, means with laziness..:p and i wished i could have set my sails an hour before i actually left for Serena in Islamabad.....coz what happened was a great traffic at sehala railway crossing that took
more than half an hour....and people were waiting at kakpul....  anyway journey started....and we hardly made on the time of iftari....

the most interesting part was that my host forgot the hall in which table was reserved (with my name:p)...and we landed in a supposedly wedding iftar....but we didn't hesitate...we broke our fast there with samosa n kabaab....
then we started searching the hall with our seats reserved....got the table with the help of not very beautifull Sari wearing lady from Serena....
iftari started....dehi baray,, chana chaat and conventional things were being served....
unluckily i cudnt win a lucky draw:(...chocolate mousse was great as ever....shwarma was cold n haleem was tasty too...

then picture session...i was keen for pictures.....just to show off later.:p...



most beautifull moment was when i was presented with a chart printed with my own poetry and my memorable pictures....that was truely awsome.....will keep it forever with me I.A....some moments and some people wont miss a chance to make me feel happy and above all.....
Alhamdulillah i am blessed...:)
there was great display of art on the walls of serena.....





 my first visit to serena....my first and last impression.....OMG..:p this is beautifull...
was a great addition to my beautiful memories....thanx.to you:)






No comments:

Post a Comment